LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 25 THE MOST ICONIC BAG UNBOXING REVIEW

SPEEDY 25 IN DAMIER EBENE PRINT UNBOXING

Hello, my lovely ladies, today I am so excited to share unboxing review of my most adorable, lovely, iconic and classic bag, which every women needs in her closet. The shape of the bag helps to carry all the required stuff with almost any outfit.

I am sure you guys have heard already about LouisVitton's signature bag speedy #25 but I hope you will enjoy to read and unboxing photos on this blog. A gift from me to me.

Louis Vitton had introduced the speedy bags in 1930s, starting with luggage pieces and later evolving the them into speedy handbags. With no doubt Louis Vuitton is the biggest hand bag brand in the world with a rich history, which makes customers proud to carry a LV bag. In the world of designer handbags, they are pretty affordable and available in different sizes ranging from 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45; The size you are buying is totally depended upon your needs. I am quite content with #25. I was  at the fence of 25 and 30 but the price tag gives your wallet a big challenge.

Speedy bags are very spacious and functional because of the shape. The body of the bag is made up of coated canvas, which is easy to use in rain and in snow.

The bag looks great and ideal when there is nothing inside but without flate base it loses its shape when anything is placed inside it to carry.

Monogram canvas is most popular but I am not the fan of monogram in speedy so after thinking quite
 long about Damier Ebene and Monogram print,  my vote went with Damier Ebene print which is dramatically versatile  as it's handle is brown while Monogram have patina leather handle which becomes dark after several use. I personally love the top handle bags but new speedy bags are now available with shoulder strap, for easy use in travelling.


Yes, there it is ,wrapped in cotton dust bag and receipt in LV envelop.



Here you go, folding in small box in certain style.


How finest stitching is showing in this picture.


LouisVuitton logo is embossed on small golden lock. The bags are very well made.







Interior is lined with red color fabric and a small pocket, i put my lock keys inside the pocket. 


Oh, time to see inside the bag to find where this is being made.


There is D ring inside to attached key chain or mini pochette.







Me ready to travel with my bestie, speedy 25. Share your views after reading my blog.



Comments

Popular Posts