CHANEL ANGLED POWDER / BLUSH BRUSH REVIEW


Sharing my absolutely lovely brush with you guys it's CHANEL  angled brush used for powder and blush application.








This  brush comes in a velvet pouch embossed with a chanel logo, to keep safe it's bristles while 
traveling or keeping in your handbag. The Bristles of this brush is super soft and super dense and wide bristles help to contour the face beautifully and easily.



The slanted shape of brush made easy application for bronzer and blush to fit in the angle of the face. This brush is ideal for the application of setting powder and powder foundation.




The matt wooden handle is embossed with brush number and the purpose like powder/contouring for bronzer rand blush.

Chanel recommends to wash brush once a week with mild shampoo and allow to dry overnight. This brush is pricy as you see it's CHANEL. I usually order online to get two free samples of my choice. Sooner I will share my sample stocks including fragrance and skincare samples with you guys, so stay tuned with me to know how I found them on my skin.

I will definitely recommend this brush because it's do two things for you.

Share your brush experience with me ,will happy to know about different Brand and your experience.


Comments

  1. I prefer Revlon's brush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought sephora brushes they r also good n I'm still using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about your preference and Sephora brushes are really good and if you get them on deal so its super awesome .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

leave your opinion!

Popular Posts