CHANEL ROUGE COCO LIPSTICK #05 MADEMOISELLE REVIEW



Chanel Rouge Coco in #05 Mademoiselle is a lovely, pretty pink, beautiful color. When I saw Vanessa Paradis in Chanel Rouge Coco ad campaign  wearing Mademoiselle #05 , that time I fell in love and decided this must be in my collection, a most popular color in Rouge Coco line .


This pretty pink is described as a rosy pink with bit brownish undertone. This color is flattering on all skin tones and goes well.




The color is wearable from day to night occasion.


Classy packaging 
   

RIGHT, one swatch  LEFT,two swatches 


The shade is quite pigmented and having incredible staying power. The HYDRATING formula allow lipstick to glide easily on lips and feels light on application and gives full color coverage and having light rosy fragrance. The shade has light sheen, which gives perfect glow to your lips. Texture is comfortable and easy to apply and feels light like all ROUGE COCO line.



 Use the lipstick within 18 months after purchasing as it is mention here to throw away after 18 months .
Available at Chanel counters. Hope my review of this popular shade will help you a lot if you like to add one Chanel lipstick on your dresser.

Comments

  1. WHERE WERE YOU? Posting after such along time! Was desperately waiting for your posts!
    I got myself this lipstick and it turnout we do have similar choices!!
    Dont make us wait so long for the posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH,my dear i was out of USA and couldn't get chance to update my blog, so don't worry i am here again,will share some amazing things with you guys and your love is everything for me. I am happy you have same rouge coco lipstick .
    NO more wait .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

leave your opinion!

Popular Posts