THE BODY SHOP LIP BUTTER



Winter in USA especially in colder zone, urges all the people to find good lip care products. The Body Shop Lip Butter is here for review for  the spree of good lip care and get ride of scaly lips in winter.

This lip butter comes in cute small tub of 0.3oz and available in shea butter, mango, strawberry, cranberry and pink grapefruit flavors.
This lip butter claims about instant melts into skin and gives hydration and leaves feeling of soft and smooth lips.




I picked up pink grape fruit lip balm having wonderful refreshing scent, which gave me great disappointment. The texture  is buttery and glides easily on the lips but never moisturized my lips at all and does not treat my dry lips to turn smooth and soft. I was inspired by refreshing pink grape fruit smell and cute small tub....sigh. I would not recommend those who has dry lips. This product is not up to my mark so journey of finding good lip balm is going on. I think this lip balm will work well in summer  season. I would say a good and lip balm for young  girls to keep in your pocket or school bag.

Comments

Popular Posts